Fall Cleanse & Detox
October 16-30, 2012
Summer heat and acidity gets trapped in the body, making allergies, joint inflammation and tempers flare. It’s important to take time each fall to cool down and clear out your system with a high mineral, super alkalizing, whole foods diet.
Bring yourself back into balance
We live busy, full lives and despite our best efforts to eat and live well we often find ourselves making compromises that over time compromise our health. This cleanse is a chance to come back into balance. To give your body and mind the time and attention it needs to detox, heal and renew. Ayurveda recommends that each Spring and Fall we can take the time “start fresh” and remind ourselves of how good, good feels!
Fall Cleanse Specifics:
1. A total of six conference calls/webinars which you can join live to ask questions either via internet (free connection) or your phone. You have the option of watching informative and fun slides on your computer while we talk. You can also listen to and watch the recording later on your computer or download the audio to your mp3 player. Calls will be every third night from 7:30-9:00pm (EST) and recordings will be available by 10am the following morning. The first call is Tuesday October 16 at 7:30PM when I will explain everything you need to know to start the cleanse on Wednesday.
2. The comprehensive CLEAN LIVING GUIDE. My newly updated and expanded Clean Living Guide contains all the information you need ahead of time to prepare for the Fall Cleanse including menus, recipes, daily practices and much much more. It will be available as a pdf to download once you register and pay for the course. For now this guide is only available to cleanse participants.
3. Online group forum to discuss, ask, collaborate, inspire and commiserate with fellow participants.
4. Two local meetings in Blue Hill for local participants to meet each other and share our experience. (Sunday and Friday afternoon).
5. Hand-holding. You can call me, email me or bump into me on the street. I’m here to guide you into (and out of) an optimal cleanse experience.
What’s on the menu??
There are two main levels of plans to choose from and you can switch between the two and modify as needed.
Plan 1 is for those feeling depleted, run-down, tired, weaker than normal, get cold easily, don’t like to fuss about food, or if you are a nursing mother (baby is at least 12 months old). This plan includes eating the traditional Ayurvedic kitchari mono-diet (a specially spiced one-pot-meal of warm mung beans and rice) for up to a week, with a gentle liver cleanse (ghee oleation).
Plan 2 Is all about vegetables. This is a low-glycemic, mineral-rich, super-alkalizing diet plan (green smoothies, raw and cooked soups . . .) that will create a vital relationship between you and vegetables. The plan ends by slowly integrating cooked grains and root vegetables back-in to help nourish you for the colder months ahead.
Both plans are complimented by the use of traditional Ayurvedic herbs and spices.
There is no perfect cleanse. There is no one way to detox. I am here to support you in developing your own deep-listening and so that your relationship to food is joyful, creative and naturally intuitive!
Cost (your personal health investment) $135
To register you can:
1. Send or hand me a check for $135 (Charlotte Clews, POB 1333, Blue Hill, ME 04614)
2. Pay in full using this paypal button ($3 is added to cover processing fees)